What nobody tells you before you sign a mortgage on a house is that the regular maintenance and upkeep on a home is hard work—and there’s no instruction manual. You already know Cypress Building & Remodeling LLC as one of the best and most reliable remodeling contractors in Sun Prairie, but we also help Wisconsinites with odd jobs—much odder and smaller jobs—to help them keep up with home improvement and maintenance.
Our handyman services are affordable and comprehensive. If your to-do list is filled with little home improvement tasks you don’t have the knowledge or skills to handle or you can’t find the time for, call us now for a free estimate!
As a general contractor offering many services to Wisconsinites looking to keep their home in a state of good working order, you’d be amazed at the sheer variety of tasks we take care of on a day-to-day basis. Choose Cypress Building & Remodeling LLC for help with any of the following:
When something’s broken, or you need something installed, or you just don’t know how a given thing in your home works, call Cypress Building & Remodeling LLC for help.
We assist homeowners with any of the following tasks:
- •Window repair and installation
- •Large appliance transport and installation
- •Grout and tile cleaning
- •Furniture assembly, installation, and repair
- •Fixture repair
This is just a small portion of what we can do. If you’ve got a problem and want to know whether we can help, give us a call and ask!
If something at your home is broken or in a state of disrepair and you’re not sure how to tackle the problem, give us a call. As one of the premier contracting firms in the state, our experience means you can count on us to get the job done.
Some days, you might not have the inclination or energy to mow the lawn or water the plants on your property. Why hire a specialist when you’ve already got Cypress Building & Remodeling LLC’s number right here? We handle any odd job from the small to the large. Benefit from our expertise and our affordable rates.
Our odd job services are also perfect for seniors and folks with limited mobility looking to maintain a sense of independence—and our reliable and honest service means you can place your trust in us.
Included in our handyman services is drywall repair and restoration. Don’t let a hole in your drywall mar your home’s appearance!
Quality You Can Trust
With nearly 10 years in business helping Sun Prairie homeowners and with the skills and expertise we possess, Cypress Building & Remodeling LLC’s the name to trust for handyman services and odd jobs. But don’t just take our word for it—we have a coveted A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau to prove it!
Your Sun Prairie Home Improvement Checklist and How a Handyman Can Help
Most homeowners in Sun Prairie take pride in doing household odd jobs when they come up. But when the weather gets warmer and the days get longer, most of us don’t want to be cooped up inside cleaning and tinkering around the home.
Cypress Building & Remodeling LLC is dedicated to helping Sun Prairie homeowners keep their homes in good working order. That’s why we’ve put together this checklist of can’t-miss items that any home improvement pro should know. Check it out!
During the summer months, the backyard is a glorious place. But during our bitter Wisconsin winters you’re not going to be able to do much yard work. That’s why it’s crucial to get a head start on fall frost with the following tasks:
- Garden Work Pull weeds, trim the shrubs, and rake the leaves! You should do a full day of garden maintenance work every year.
- Check Stonework, Patios and Decks Any scrapes or misaligned stones? What about peeling paint or varnish? Do a full inspection of the ‘hardscapes’ in your yard and keep a list of what needs to be done come the annual spring clean, then call Cypress Building & Remodeling LLC and we’ll take care of the painting, sealing and sanding!
- Power Washing Just because you can’t wash the exterior of your home by hand doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be done. Buy or rent a power washer and scour all the surfaces in the exterior of your home to remove caked-on dirt and grime.
- Wash Outdoor Furniture Did you know that outdoor decks and chairs are prime real estate for mold and mildew growth? Don’t forget to add this to your annual cleaning list!
Indoor Cleaning and Maintenance Checklist
The average home will have about 30-40 tasks that need doing depending on the size and state of the house. An older home may have even more. But by being organized you can turn the inspection into an afternoon’s work with several other short-term projects. We’ve divided our checklist into different rooms and sections of the house for easier work.
- Plumbing and Bathrooms Leaky faucets? Clogged drains? These are major annoyances and can damage your home over time. But you don’t always need to call in a plumber. See if you can fix the issue by yourself or call Cypress Building & Remodeling LLC.
- Kitchen If you’re like most Sun Prairie residents, you probably take care of the basic kitchen cleanliness—surfaces, floors, dishes—at least a couple times a week. But once a year, take the time to clean the range hood and behind the refrigerator too.
- Stairs and Basements If your stair railing comes loose, someone could be seriously hurt. And your basement can experience minor flooding that could be fixed with a little elbow grease.
- Doors Is your doorknob safely attached? Are your locks secure? Have a handyman check these out from time to time.
Keep checking out our list—we’ll add to it! If you need help with regular household odd jobs and home maintenance in Sun Prairie, call Cypress Building & Remodeling LLC!